Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I’M GOING FOR A SWIM…


Mommy and Jazzi are finally getting the idea…I LIKE SWIMMING! So they are starting to take me to the beach a few times a week, they throw the dumbbell or the ball, and I jump in the water like a gazelle, seek…zero in on it, and retrieve it…I’m so good at it!!!!
I still have not learned to give the dumbbell back so they can throw it again, I know I should, but there is a devilish streak in me that make me want to play tug-of-war, and I hold on to it in the hope that they will fight me for it.
They also have a strange notion that I should pace myself and not play too hard…poppycock; I don’t mind sleeping two days straight to get my achy body back in shape, just as long as I have fun, fun, and fun!!! Enjoy now pay later, isn’t that the rule?
Well this Monday the 22, they thought I had had enough playing…I disagreed…they were waiting around not throwing anything and ready to put the leash on me and go…I had other thoughts…so…I jumped in the water and went for a swim!!! Then I jumped again and went for another swim!!! When I finally was good and ready I let them put the leash on, well actually I think they tricked me into getting close to them and somehow that leash ended up on my neck, so we walked back to Tony’s and then home. I am still sleeping all that fun off, but my dreams are full of warm blue water holding me up as I walk around looking, and finding the dumbbell!!

No comments: