Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!

Goodness these Sardinian beaches really take it out of you!!!
It is 11:45, and I can't peel myself off the sofa. I woke mommy up at the crack of dawn because I was hungry...and because that is the thing to do, but after I ate I felt tired so I jumped on the sofa for a nap and here I am still....
Yesterday mommy and Jazzi decided to take me to the "Budda" beach, behind the Sigma supermarket. It was early evening, with a warm wind blowing, the beach was almost deserted so they let me loose, what a wonderful feeling to run free in the soft sand, the air had a salty taste, and the waves were high and noisy. I went in right away because I know now that the sea is fun, and ran my legs off going in and out, biting the waves, eating dry sea plants and having a ball!!! I could have played all night but mommy paced me because she knows that I am a puppy and have no sense to know when I am tired.

.....And boy, was she right!!! That air, the wind, the water....I am pooped!

Here I am with Jazzi, running free.

Catching my breath, while feeling the fresh water in my paws.

Playing with Jazzi, she throws the ball and I run and get it

where is it? I know she threw the ball here...where?...where?

This is fun!
Ahhh! that fresh smell, that nice salty breeze!

Should I go further? Ohh, it looks like such fun! I can't wait until they take me further out and I learn to swim. My fur feels so refreshed and soft, every time I shake white stuff falls off of me, and my nose is covered with it....and it is fuuunnnn!

2 comments:

SwissKnits! said...

Too Cute!!!!
I wish Cooper could join you!!

Islandpurls said...

Yea, Cooper I miss you too, we could really do some damage together!