Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My First Day of Boot Camp....oops I meant School!



Today, March 25, I took another trip with with mommy and I knew good things were coming my way, as they always do when we go places. As soon as we arrived the aroma in the lawn told me at once that there was a doggie get together in the making!!! Doggies started arriving and I got more and more enthusiastic, puppies, all kind of puppies, black puppies, chocolate puppies. solid colors, mixed colors, big puppies, tiny ones......PUPPY HEAVEN...LET ME IN.....I'M READY TO PLAY!!!!! Well, was I disappointed! You talk about being gypped, It was a boot camp!!!! I was worked within an inch of my life, abused and tricked into doing all kind of silly stuff!!! The upside was that with the torture went the treats, that's the only thing that kept me going...that, and all the compliments I kept getting, every little thing I did had mommy drooling all over me. When boot camp finally finished I got home and I was so pooped that I fell asleep while checking my DOGBOOK page....bummer!!!!

No comments: