Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED "ADJUSTMENT"?

On March 19 mommy took me for a long ride; we met Shirley and Helie, and I just had barely enough time to sniff my little sister, that we entered a building and I was introduced to Sue Ann DVM, she is the mommy of one of our cousins, or something, Querva WAC, CGC, RA, RN, CD, CDX, CFFIIB, CFFIII..........Whaooo! All those titles can really give a young puppy quite a complex!!!!.......Anyway...Sue Ann looked at me and immediately said I needed to be adjusted !

Does this bod look like it needs adjustment? I must say though....when she touched me, endorphins ran trough my body and it felt so goooood I could have drooled all over the floor!
We took off almost immediately, and as soon as I got into the car I passed out.....ahhh those endorphins can really give you a magic feeling, I don't think I will be offended when we go back to Sue Ann next month!

No comments: