Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CAN I SWIM, OR CAN I SWIM? HEY PHELPS...WANNA RACE?

 Monday, July 26, 2010


Just shot this video yesterday, the best part, which is Rupert diving into water several feet deep like a gazelle, is not filmed because I was alone and can't control Rupert who wants the wubba toy, film, and throw ant the same time.
I can't stress enough how much he loves the water!  Of course we waste a LOT of time because he won't give me the wubba, I have to try and steal it and he LOVES getting it before me!  So we play cat and mouse for a while and then he goes into the water, which most times is a signal that I have his permission to get the water toy.  when he's at the beach he does not pay attention to anything,  the only distraction he will respond to is a female strutting her stuff.  One such friend is Nocciola, a scruffy little girl that walks the same beach; at first he scared the stuffing out of her, but yesterday they played very nicely for a bit. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! We cannot stop watching this video!! I hope that Rupert can teach Cooper how to swim soon...

islandpurls said...

Cooper will have to travel if he wants to give it a try!