Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sunday...and the living is easy

Another wonderful day in Sardinia, no clouds, no haze.......rain? What's that? A trip to Sadali awaits us... mountains, caves, good food and a local festival.
Yesterday we went to the Poetto, which used to be "the place" to go and enjoy white sands and crystal clear waters.....unfortunately now the sand is grey and the water not so clear...what a pity!
We did have lots of fun anyway, enjoyed fresh mortadella sandwiches for lunch uhm!!! Took a long walk, and found beautiful shells.

This is the Poetto, this is where I spent my summers as a child. My mother used to rent a "Casotto" for the summer, and I had the time of my life all summer long!!

The famous "Saddle of the devil" that Lucifer lost in the hasty retreat after loosing the battle with St. Michael.

The pitiful sand......


No comments: